Freelance Finance Manager / Accountancy Practice
Sinfonia Cymru seeks a part-time, freelance Finance Manager or Accountancy Practice to support the organisation’s finance function and to make a positive contribution towards the orchestra’s continued development and success.
Sinfonia Cymru is a future-driven chamber orchestra based in Cardiff that exists to support young professional musicians at the outset of their careers and to share exceptional musical experiences with the people of Wales. The orchestra’s commitment to excellence and innovation was recently recognised by the Arts Council of Wales through increased annual revenue funding. Sinfonia Cymru places young professional musicians front and centre of its bold vision through increasing opportunities to experiment and try out new ideas. With a growing reputation for doing things differently, Sinfonia Cymru has attracted national media and sector recognition for its work and has witnessed rapid development together with significant growth in recent years.
Applications are welcome from freelance finance managers or accountancy practices and should include a tender document of no more than 6 A4 pages (supporting documents will be accepted as additional information) outlining:
- Suitability and credentials for the work
- Overall approach and methodology
- Named personnel (with brief C.V. and credentials) who would be directly working on the organisation’s account
- A cost structure for each element of the work, or as a total package
- For accountancy practices only, an additional indication of costs for Annual Independent Examination of Accounts and Orchestra Tax Relief claim
The contract will be subject to annual review. Deadline for proposals is 12 noon Friday 3 March 2017. Please email Sophie Lewis, Chief Executive email@example.com